KYC (Know your customer)
1. The Company will take reasonable steps to establish the identity of any person for whom it is proposed to provide its service (hereinafter "Players"). For this purpose, the process for the registration of Players provided for under the General Terms and Conditions of the Company provides for the due diligence process that must be carried out before, during the opening of a user account or before the first payment. Also, users have to verify their accounts according to the verification procedure.
2. The Company will keep at all times a secure online list of all registered Players and information and documents will be retained in accordance with the applicable data protection obligations.
3. The Company will collect certain minimum Player identification information from each Player who opens an account. The Company will not accept to open anonymous accounts or accounts in fictitious names such that the true beneficial owner is not known. The information required will include at least:
- Player's date of birth (showing that the player is over eighteen (18) years of age);
- Player's first and last name;
- Player's valid email/phone number;
- Player's username (or login) and a password.
4. Documents to verify the identity information received will be requested from the Player if and when there is considered to be risk or uncertainty about the information provided and prior to any payment in excess of EUR 3,000 per occasion or when payments to the account are made in excess of EUR 3,000. These documents shall include, to the extent permitted under the relevant data protection regulations:
- A copy of a valid identity card or passport;
- Proof of address.
5. The Company may supplement the use of documentary evidence by using other means, which may include:
- Independently verifying the Player's identity through the comparison of information provided by the Player with information obtained from a reporting agency, public database or other source;
- Checking references with financial institutions;
- Obtaining a financial statement.
6. The Company will inform relevant Players by e-mail or another method that the Company may seek identification information to verify their identity.
7. Any employee of the Company who becomes aware of an uncertainty in relation to the accuracy and truthfulness of the Player information provided shall immediately notify the AML Compliance Person, who will review the materials and determine whether further identification is required and or so that it may be determined whether a report is to be sent to the relevant authorities.
8. If a potential or existing Player either refuses to provide the information described above when requested, or ignores the request within 3 days from the request, or appears to have intentionally provided misleading information, the Company will not open a new account and, after considering the risks involved, consider closing any existing account. In either case, the AML Compliance Person will be notified so that it may be determined whether a report is to be sent to the relevant authorities.
9. If a Player has been identified as attempting or participating in any criminal or unlawful activity, the Company will take the appropriate steps to immediately freeze the account of the Player.
10. If any material personal information of a Player changes, verification documents will be requested.
Verification process takes from 3 -21 working days